Group Coaching – small setting onsite or via webinar and video technology
Group setting coaching magnifies the richness of discussions and results in developing great solutions. The cohesive bond that is formed empowers each teen to develop the leader within and shine in a safe environment that nurtures the group as a whole. It is an experience unlike any other and follows the same premise as an academic think tank.
There is synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that youth participants bring to a group coaching. My facilitated groups offer a combination of brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen academic and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, my group coaching can help youth achieve success.
Key Benefits of group coaching:
- Increase experience and confidence
- Sharpen academic and personal skills
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Study Leadership, Communications and Growth principles/practices in a group setting, create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals.
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!
The group coaching can range from 4-6 weeks, once a week.
Book your group to benefit from this transforming experience here: